Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog it up!

Hello world of blogging, it's me, LEX.

    I've totally been wanting to start a blog for a while, I just haven't gotten around to it. I figured since I love to write and am wanting to go into journalism, it's a purrrrrrfect idea! Also at this new chapter in my life, it will be fun. I'm beyond excited to start this new hobby.
    I la la looooove reading other people's blogs. It's like reading someone's journal. Getting inside their mind, and seeing how they truly think(non-creep).That's what I hope to convey with my blog, really, honestly, truly, let you in my brain slash life. I am going to be nothing but truthful on this thing, and hold back nothing. I love just letting worlds flow, and expressing myself through writing. Hopefully people read this eventually. It's gonna be poppin muhh peeps. Someday I am going to be a legit blogger... haha
Till then,
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment