Thursday, January 5, 2012

ATTENTION FRIENDS

I switched my blog over to wordpress. It's so much more clean and pretty! So bookmark it and keep reading! It's going to be a combination of everything. Life, fashion and everything in between. Cause I just can't stop bloggin. I don't know if that's a good thing, but oh freaking well.

My new post is a DO'S AND DONT'S list for boys. It only took me like two months to write. Read it, I think you'll be glad you did!


If you like the look of wordpress more and want to switch over from blogspot, DO IT. My amazing friend Kinzie Madsen switched mine over for me in less than 30 minutes. Every. Single. Post. She'll be happy to do it for you for a great price of $10. She'll even make you a cute header! Worth it for suresies. Just email her at kinzielynmadsen@gmail.com

Okay! Here we go...



Literally love you all!
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment