Wednesday, November 3, 2010

hello winter?.. i think



me and C


nom..nommm


a little too excited?
It snowed. IT SNOWED. Me C and buck went to get frozen yogurt(yummy) Tuesday night and it just started SNOWING.. Okay so really it had been tiny little flakes all day, but at night they were HUGE. It is really funny because like we're all not used to it- so when it was just coming down we went outside and took pictures and letting it land on our tongues.. all the good snow stuff. Every one thought we were so weird! People that are used to the snow and the coldness think we're freaks. We are finally being able to catch up on all the childhood memories we never got to experience! But the next morning it was freeeeeeeeeezing. So yay to snow, boo to cold. Snow is so pretty, especially when its on the mountains. I've never been one to hard-core appreciate the red rocks and such in St. George, but I am in LOVE with the mountains. They are gorgeous.
More good news.. TAYLOR SWIFT'S new cd came out Monday. I can't stop listening to it. It is her best album so far. I mean they're all pretty good, but she topped it. Go buy it, you WILL not regret it. My favorite songs are Dear John, Back to December, Innocent, Never Grow Up.. but honestly they're all amazing. She puts so much heart and soul into her songs, and you can just feel what she was going through. PURE LOVE people.

Just so turns out my birthday is tomorrow. Cool huh? Haha, I'm excited.. I mean being 19 is way better than being 18! When you meet guys around here, and they find out you are 18, they feel like a creep kinda.. well the non-creep one's feel like creeps, the creeps don't even curr. Haha did that even make sense? Honestly though I had a 30 year-old that wouldn't leave me alone, and he KNEW I was 18. So anyways, it will just feel a lot better to be 19. But it doesn't feel the same. I mean my birthday. I was scheduled to work all day.. but got someone to cover one shift, and ending up getting off the schedule at my other job(BY WHICH THE WAY I'M DONE WITH!! Thank GOSH.) So I'm going to lunch with my friendsies, and then going to a Halloween party tomorrow night. I really want to buy a cute beanies and scarfs.. maybe I'll go shopping. I'll let you guys know how if feels to be 19.. don't worry :)

So.. here's to a pretty good week. Well, so far.
Loves

XOXO
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment