Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas in 312!

So, we've been decorating (or trying to decorate) our apartment!
One day I came home from work to a precious little winter wonderland!! Chan and Morg went shopping, and started to decorate. It's so cute, we have ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and I want to keep them all year round! I think they look so cute. Today I bought this huge stocking to hang on the outside of our door, and we all wrote our names on it. We still need a tree though!
ANYWAYS, me and C we're super bored, so I decided to give my fellow bloggers a little look at our apartment. Hahaha don't judge, we're poor college girls! But its presh.

Pause my playlist at the bottom, there is music.. and we didn't even plan it.
YAY! So much love to errone!
P.s. Check out my count-down to Christmas on my fashion blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment