Monday, December 6, 2010

just thinking..

You know those nights where you just think and think and think.. about everything possible? It's one of those..

Right now for some reason I feel like I'm walking down the stairs with the light off. Ya know, when you don't know if there is a step or not? It's just a total guessing game. I feel like I'm on top of one of those rides that just shoot up, or drop you.. and you have NO idea when it's gonna happen. I feel like I'm turning left, but can't see if there are cars coming my direction because there are a bunch of other cars blocking my view. I feel like I'm about to open a present thats an absolute surprise.. and I'm so worried I'm gonna make the wrong "surprised" face and disappoint the person giving it to me.
I just feel confused. I know what I want in life, but at the same time I'm so confused. I don't know if what I want is what is right for me, or it's what I'm supposed to do.
As of right now I'm planning on going on a volunteer project next fall out of the country. I want the whole forget yourself and go to work. No make-up and and just wear a bandana every fetching day. Haha.. I really want to help people and at least know that I've tried to make the world a better place. Ya gotta look at yourself first and make the change as MJ would say (bless his soul). The thing is, is that I'll be missing a semester of school. I feel like I have forever to get my education and go to school. Well not forever, but I'm only 19! Barely! My parents feel the opposite way. They think before you do anything like that you should finish school. My mom said, "Finish school, then do whatever you want." Which also makes total sense to me.

I know I want a career in my life. I want my own money, I want to contribute to my family. I want to make sure I'm well off, without relying on my husband. (Don't worry I still will get muh shugga daddy) You feel me though?I know I'm stressing over stupid stuff, but this is just how I feel right now.
All I know right now is, I want to be a better person, and make someone else's life better. I want  to know I made a diference.
Tell me what you guys think..Love love love.
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment