Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the count down begins.. or count up?

It's a new year. It's a fresh beginning. It's 365 days to live however you choose. I decided I'm going to do a how many days I can go without sugar or anything shizzy that I don't need in my body. Eating healthy makes you feel better and look better. It might suck at first, but I know in the long run it will be worth it. I've realized how hard it is to diet or eat super healthy while in college and living with my best friends. Like, duh, it's a party everyday and especially every night- when we're all here. Which is even worse. Night eating just goes straight to.. well, where you definitely don't want it to. Don't even get me started with living right behind Krispey Kreme. Holy fetch. That hot and ready light can burn... like literally, please someone go set it on fire ;)
So here's to my new little start.

No eating sugary, starchy things that I know are bad for my body.
No eating after 8 p.m.
No eating carbs for dinner (that way they don't just sit there all night).

Plus I figure if I really do want to stick to it, I have to blog about it. That way people know and I'll feel stupider (yes stupider) if I cheat.

I know I can do this, because I have before, but it's just so much harder living on your own, buying your own food. I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna be a happier, healthier me.


Day 1, in thaaaaa bag!
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment