Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don't ever look back!

Beware: This post is random. Well, actually, when aren't my posts random? K bye.

 Hello world!8)
Why in the FETCH does it feel like summer is like next month? It literally feels like I'll be in St. Geezy laying out by my pool next month. REALITY CHECK, ALEXIS JORDAN! It's January. And you are now living in Orem, Utah. Where sometimes it snows in April.

Awesome.....
Haha okay, okay, okay. I'm not ready to move back yet; I just want to be able to wear shorts and get tan for free! Ya digg?!


This song has been coming on shuffle the past 3 days in a row, and I'm not mad. Not even one dot.
I know everyone else is sick and tired of this song, but it's muh jam! It makes me happy.

Also, wanna hear a secret? The other day I came home, and whata ya know?! All duh roomies were at school. You know what that means right?!.. Well if you don't, don't worry cause I'm about to tell you.
FREAKING SOLO DP!!
DP=Dance Partay!
SOLO=Jusss dancin by my self. Jumpin on the bed. Singing into a brush in front of the mirror.. I'm dead serious. Don't h8 appreci8. Thnx.
And that happened. With this song on repeat.
Try it, it will brighten your life.
But forizzles. Here is the music video to get you excited for summer!
Katy Perry is my girl.
So summer, please hurry, kinda.
You know what?! I haven't been this happy in awhile. I just wanna DP every second of my life lately. Wanna join?!
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment