Saturday, December 17, 2011

SORRY NOT SORRY

So I follow this twitter account called Sorry I'm Not Sorry (@sorrynotsorryy) and I love it. It's pretty much just tweets about things people are feeling or doing that they should be sorry about, but just aren't. 


Here is a list of a some of mine:
-I become obsessed with things. If I like something, I like it. Well let's rephrase that, I'm OBSESSED with it.


-I will not dress to impress a boy. He might be impressed if he maybe knows a little bit about style, but if not, he might just think I'm a colorblind 20-year-old who ties too many scarfs around her head and owns a little too much leopard. Whoops.


-I can AND will jam out to Ke$ha, Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, Camp Rock, Britney Spears, Hot Chelle Rae and probably a billion other embarrassing types of music. Hard. You have two choices: join, or get the hell out.


-My life is a constant battle with loving food and not wanting to get fat. #realtalk


-I will probably accidentally hash-tag something in our text conversation, on FB or even on my blog. Oh, what's that you say? Hash-tagging is only for twitter? STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT STUPID THINGS.


-I like Diet Coke. It's fine if you don't, I just don't really care to hear about it though.


-I keep up with the Kardashians (a little bit sorry, but oh well).


-I am random. If you don't want to partake in my randomness go be boring somewhere else please.


-I love cute little fuzzy animals. This is a recent obsession. Trust me, it's freaking me out too.


-I talk. WAY too much. That's better than not talking though, right?


-I don't like to be around negative people. I really don't. They just bring down everyone around them. Who wants to be that person bringing other people's day down anyways? Not this girl. Promise a lot of people have it worse than you. Get over it.


-I want to make a difference in the world guys. I just want to feel like I made the world a better place. I want to make people's lives better.


-I will get married in the temple for eternity to my best friend. I won't lower my standards for anyone. No settling for this girl.


-Really, my favorite thing in the world is laughing. I hate that my eyes water, but it's still my favorite thing ever- and the way to my heart.


-I will let someone know if I am thinking of them. Sorry if you think it's weird, but I think it's important for someone to know that people love and care about them.


-If you have passion about anything, I will respect and love you. I like people who know what they like, even if it's not what I like. You go Glen Coco.


-Oh yeah, I quote mean girls. A lot.


-I am a hopeless romantic when it comes down to it all. I kinda put on this front that might make me seem bad-a or like I have no heart, but I do. And its a really, really, gushy one. Uh-oh.


-I can sing Britney Spears better than Britney Spears can (okay, that's debatable, but I do sound a lot like her when I try).


-I love my friends. They are all so unique and have all taught me so much about life and myself. Yay for friends and yay for people being themselves and embracing it.


-I legitimately love Justin Bieber. He is talented in many ways, adorable and has an amazing voice. Just cause I like him and his music doesn't mean I have bad taste in music, he's the only exception.


-I might be a lot to take in at once, but I promise you won't regret it. I'll at least maybe make you laugh once. Or twice. Or bake you something.


-I make lists. I hardly ever complete them or even remember about them later on, but for that one moment after making my list, my life feels really calm and collected. Just for a moment though. Don't get annoyed if I pull out my phone and start making a list.


-I think it's good to be with someone who makes you want to be a better person, but you should NEVER want to change who you are for who you are with. I hate when girls change around or for a boy.


-I am constantly listening to music. I can't not. Life without music on all the time is like a Kardashian without an eyebrow pencil. It just doesn't work.







I'm weird. Weird people are the best people though. Don't waste your life being normal.
#sorrynotsorryy

xoxo
LL
P.s. Check out my hilarious friend Kinzie's new blog. Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment