Tuesday, December 13, 2011

to do list, who wants to join?

things to accomplish before JANUARY 1, 2012
(some of these are just to help me start off the new year ever better- keep in mind my friends)


-reindeer mounting. I WILL DO THIS
-kiss under the mistletoe. preferably with justin bieber, or this other cute boy i have in mind.. but whatevs
-make sweatshirts for me and my friends that say swag on the back. (you wouldn't understand)
-help a stranger, as often as possible. even if its just a smile.
-bake and decorate thousands of christmas cookies, and just skip around throwing them out to the world
-give something of mine that i really love to someone who needs it more than i do
-be better than i was the day before by prioritizing my life around Christ in every single aspect
-make a hideous christmas shirt/sweater and wear it in public
-watch Elf like a mill times. (haven't even watched it once this year!)
-have a gingerbread house contest
-temple square (i reeeeeeeally hope i can do this one)
-cut out snowflakes out of paper
-start telling everyone i love that i love them, as much as possible.
-a good vegas trip would be appreciated
-secret santa some really deserving people
-go caroling. even if its just to one house.


to make your day a little better:












2012 will be my year. I can feel it friends.
xoxo
LL

1 comment:

  1. "-bake and decorate thousands of christmas cookies, and just skip around throwing them out to the world" we should've saved the crispy ones to throw at dumb pedestrians. sorry that was rude. love your blog alright bye.

    ReplyDelete