Monday, December 12, 2011

lets do this thaaang.

HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!
This is how I've felt the past week.

I'm just extremely grateful that this semester is over. Surprisingly, it was a good one. I feel like I've learned more than ever, in school, and just about myself in general. Looking back its kind of just a big fat blur of lots of things.


Big fat blur of a lot of things list:
-School
-My bad a friends
-Work
-Just laughing. All the time.
-Maxis. Probably waaaaay too many maxis. (That was a joke. Never too many maxis)
-Bright Eyes
-Halloween. (Banana, pizza, beer and hot dog.)
-AP Stylebook
-Spotify
-NEW YORK
-Dixie hating me. (Literally the school itself. It just hates me.)
-Turning 20 (Still freaking me out)
-So many asian buns. So, so, SO, soooo many asian buns.
-Mind-openers
-Maverick (Yep, the gas station. Haters gon hate.)
-Vegas
-Diet Coke <3

I mean of course there is a lot more I could add to that list, but that is what I think about instantly when I think back. It's def been a surprising semester. I started out with this automatic just negativeness in a way. Because sometimes, you know how like we can be spoiled brats sometimes? Yeah well I might have done that... just maybe though.

But we know by now, that in the end its all up to us if we want to be happy and have fun. No matter where we are. I might be in little St. George going to Dixie State and living at home, but when it comes down to it, St. George is just a great city. My parents are paying for me to go to college and further my education so I can do something I love and be successful at in the future. And living at home, for the most part.. is bomb. I get free food, free rent and just pretty much free everything. I have the best family and friends ever. Literally, like I am so lucky to have the people I do in my life. That has really hit me hard this semester. I AM SO LUCKY.

So hopefully this kind of catches you up on my life. Cause you were just dying to know everything, right? Probs not. You probably don't care. But guess what? I just get this way over-whelming feeling when I go to blog and feel like you guys don't know whats up with life. That's why I've been so MIA as of late. SO THERE. Now I can start blogging again. 

Also, I wanna start an awkward/awesome list for every time I blog. I've seen it on others, and love it. So I'll pretty much just tell you guys the most awkward and awesome things that have happened to me lately. Kaaaaaaaaa-peeshy? Here's lately's (sure that can be a word).

AWK slash AWES:  
Awesome: I'm like semi-famous now cause my friend Maggie hung out with Lindsay Lohan.
Awk: My phone always auto-corrects my "oh my gosh" lately to "oh my fish." So like, I'm over changing it, and fish is kinda funny anyways.
Awes: I went all last week without one Diet Coke. Okay that's not awesome. But like I just wanted to see if I could do it... incase Earth accidentally gets taken over by DC loving aliens or something ya know? Just being prepared.
Awk: I might have bought a pair of True Religion jeggings that have changed my life. (It's okay you can totally judge. I would if I was you too.)
Awesomeee: Spotify. If you don't have it get it. It's as simple as that. It also has changed my life and made me a happier person. It's free and magical. And to all you private people out there, STOP. Publish that ish! I love seeing what my friends listen to. It like helps us connect on a whole other level.
Awk: I work at Down East Outfitters and am kinda against most of the things we sell there. I constantly have women asking me about my hair too. Things like, "Oh that's different." and "So did you do that on purpose?" Sometimes I wanna be like please put down the blinged out jeans, take off your flower headband, and go get a fashion mag. Thanks. 
Awkward AND Awesome: New Years Eve. The movie. It was honestly kind of a let down, but Ashton and Josh were just babe-in it up.





That's it for today. Go kiss someone under the mistletoe or something.
xoxo
LL 

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha. Lex. You're hilarious. "incase Earth accidentally gets taken over by DC loving aliens or something ya know? Just being prepared." Love it. Love you. You're gorgeous. Also, I feel like this every day of my life. "Sometimes I wanna be like please put down the blinged out jeans, take off your flower headband, and go get a fashion mag. Thanks."

    ReplyDelete